What can we help you find?

seasonal customers

Seasonal Customers

Homeowners who plan to be away from Cedar Falls for a minimum of two months due to a seasonal move or extended trip are asked to call CFU at 319-268-5280 before leaving town to report departure and expected return dates.

CFU offers money-saving Seasonal Rates for homeowners who are out of town for at least 60 days. When you call to let us know about your departure, you may also ask for deferred billing, so that no utility bills will be mailed until after your return. 

Before leaving town for an extended period you should also call the Cedar Falls Public Works Department at 319-273-8629 to stop refuse service and defer refuse charges while you are away.