Use this form to TRANSFER your CFU service from one address to another within Cedar Falls.
To complete this service form, you will need the following information:
- Your Cedar Falls Utilities account number (your account number is printed on your bill).
- Your current and your new service addresses, including apartment, lot or unit numbers.
- The date you want service to begin at new address and to stop at your current address.
- If you will be renting at your new residence, we will need your landlord’s name and phone number. (CFU reserves the right to verify the submitted information with your landlord.)
- If you will have roommates at your new residence, we will need their names and phone numbers. Please also include each roommate's email address, school and place of employment (if applicable).
- Social security numbers for you and your spouse.
- The name, address and phone number of someone not living with you that we can contact in case of emergency.
This interactive application will collect the information we need to set up your CFU services. CFU must receive this information at least one working day before you want service to begin in your name. Working days are Monday through Friday, except holidays. If a holiday is selected, service will transfer the next working day. Applications received after 4:00 p.m. will be considered to have been received on the next working day. Service will remain in your name until we receive notice to stop your service. If meters are located inside the home, CFU will contact you to make arrangements to read the meters before service can begin.
If you do not have a social security number, please call the Customer Service Department at 319-268-5280 from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.