HBO Max on CFU TV
on Wednesday, May 27, 2020
HBO Max is now included with your HBO subscription with CFU TV.
When you subscribe to HBO with CFU TV you'll get HBO channels and On Demand, plus access to the new HBO Max App to stream everything on HBO with so much more. View approximately 10,000 hours of programming like Friends, The Big Bang Theory, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and HBO Max originals on your phone, tablet or other streaming device.
Current HBO subscribers now have access to start streaming today. You will need your TV Everywhere login credentials.
How to Access HBO Max with CFU TV
- Download the HBO Max App or visit play.hbomax.com/login
- Click "Sign In" in your browser or click the "Person" icon in the app
- Tap "Already Subscribed? Sign In"
- Choose "Sign In Through a TV or mobile provider"
- Select "View All Providers"
- Select Cedar Falls Utilities
- Sign in using your TV Everywhere credentials
- Set up profiles and stream!
If you do not have a TV Everywhere password, learn how to register here. Subscriber access to HBO Max will be provided to primary accounts only, however, the app will have the ability to support different user profiles for those primary accounts.
For help accessing HBO Max call the help desk at 319-268-5221. Staff is available weekdays from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. and weekends from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Get access to 10,000 of programming on HBO Max plus the HBO channels you know and love. Subscribe to HBO today! Contact our TV Specialists at 319-268-5283 to learn about current HBO offers.