CFU2Go Available for Android & iPhone
Attention Android CFU2Go users: Your CFU2Go app must be updated. If apps do not update automatically on your phone:
- Start the Google Play Store app
- Hit the menu button (three lines) in the top left side of the screen. Select 'My apps & games'.
- Locate CFU2Go
- Select the 'Update' button
CFU2GO is our free mobile app for Android and iPhone. It's the fast and easy way to notify CFU if your power, internet or TV service goes out. Rather than calling us to report an outage, just tap the app to instantly send us your outage report. The app is available now at the Google Play and iOS App Stores. Click the links above to download, and play the video to see how easy it is to use CFU2GO on your smart phone or tablet.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST SET UP YOUR SERVICES IN THE APP AFTER DOWNLOADING.
- After you download the app, set up your services by tapping ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, then ADD ACCOUNT. If you have TV and/or Internet from CFU, be sure to set up BOTH electric and TV/Internet services. To do this, you will tap ADD ACCOUNT and follow the on-screen prompts TWICE. After setup both your Electric and your TV/Internet services will be listed when you tap Account Management. Watch the video below to see exactly how to do this.
- If your electric, TV or internet service goes out, open the app and tap REPORT OUTAGE. Then in the My Accounts list, tap the service that's out (either electric or TV/Internet) and follow the on-screen prompts to submit your outage report.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE: If you smell gas or suspect a gas leak, leave the area immediately and do not operate light switches. From a safe location, call CFU's 24-hour gas emergency line at 319-268-5340.