What can we help you find?


Transfer Service

Use this form to TRANSFER your CFU service from one address to another within Cedar Falls.

To complete this service form, you will need the following information:

  • Your Cedar Falls Utilities account number (your account number is printed on your bill).
  • The date you want service to begin at new address and to stop at current address.
  • Your current and new service addresses, including apartment, lot, or unit numbers.
  • Your landlord’s name, if you will be renting at your new address.
  • CFU reserves the right to verify the submitted information with your landlord.

This interactive application will collect the information we need to transfer your CFU services. CFU must receive this information at least one working day before you want service to begin in your name. Working days are Monday through Friday, except holidays. Applications received after 4:00 p.m. will be considered to have been received on the next working day. If meters are inside the home, CFU will call you to schedule a time to read the meters before service is transferred.

If you would prefer to mail or fax your application to us rather than submitting it electronically, you can download a TRANSFER SERVICE form.