What can we help you find?

Business Customer

Business Customer

Call CFU at 319-268-5280 or visit our office at 1 Utility Parkway to start or stop utility services for commercial or industrial property or construction sites. New customers will be asked to complete a commercial credit application. Call 811 before you dig on any property to have underground services located. 

Commercial Services Information

Connect Here

Let us help you grow  Cedar Falls is open for business and ready to help you grow. We have the infrastructure, affordable land and fast-track permitting to help your business move from plans to profits faster. Learn more