Use this form to START CFU services if you do not currently receive services from us.
To complete this service form, you will need the following information:
- Social security numbers for you and your spouse.
- The date you want service to begin at new address.
- Your present and your new service addresses, including apartment, lot, or unit number.
- Your landlord’s name, if you will be renting at your new address, and the names of any roomates.
- The name, address, phone number of someone we can contact in case of emergency.
- CFU reserves the right to verify the submitted information with your landlord.
This interactive application will collect the information we need to set up your CFU services. CFU must receive this information at least one working day before you want service to begin in your name. Working days are Monday through Friday, except holidays. Applications received after 4:00 p.m. will be considered to have been received on the next working day. Service will remain in your name until we receive notice to stop your service. If meters are inside the home, CFU will call you to schedule a time to read the meters before service.
If you would prefer to mail or fax your application to us rather than submitting it electronically, you can download a START SERVICE form PDF Document.